These new workshop are setup to help you improve your communication skills and persuade others more effectively.
We work in a group and support each other. Everyone is there to improve their planning, writing and speaking. Each person works on their own project.
FEAR OF SPEAKING. GONE ON DAY ONE.
The nightmare is "the group" is the judge and jury and they have all the power and you have none. We disassemble this fear and create an atmosphere where students feel comfortable addressing the group.
Truly an amazing experience. I took the Harris from Paris workshop on “How To Tell Your Story.” I got so much confidence after it. I really had a format for telling my story. I recommend Harris from Paris to everyone who’s looking to tell their story so they can get it out there.
Amazing Money-Walker, Santa Monica CA USA
The workshop was very, very helpful. I learned so many things from Harris. How to pinpoint the only things you need to pinpoint. And how not to go all over the world. Just tell only what your audience wants to hear and what they will profit from.
Bella Barova, Marina del Rey, CA USA
1. Learn to organize your thoughts so it will be easier for people to understand your message
2. Get training to write notes that are easy for you to memorize.
3. Overcome any fear of speaking by learning to trust yourself and your audience
1. You will learn by doing, not listening to a long lecture.
2. You chose the topic to work on so it is more interesting for you.
3. We follow a tight schedule so everything gets done and we end on time.
ABOUT YOUR TRAINER
Harris Gaffin wrote these training programs and he will be your instructor.
He has been helping others tell their story all his life as a professional journalist using a wide range of media including writing, speaking, photography and video. He coaches individuals and speaking clubs on how to make better presentations.
This workshop is very compact. You will benefit and learn many of the techniques he's developed as a communications skills expert.
VIEW LIST OF PAST WORKSHOPS
REASONS TO ATTEND A WORKSHOP
Because you can work on your own project, you set your own goals and reasons for participating. Here are ways you can benefit.
1. Learn Spoken English. This is a fun and friendly way to improve your English writing and speaking skills. You work with the works you already know to write and tell a story. The coach is there to help when needed. You will get confidence.
2. Improve Your English Speaking Skills
If you are comfortable speaking English, then you can start working on more advanced projects. You might want to improve your presentation skills, write articles and give speeches. We'll give you professional tips and coach you on the projects you care about most.
3. Develop Effective Communication Skills
For high-powered project builders who have ambitious business goals in mind. Use these skills to persuade others to follow your lead. Use this program for big, important projects: kick-starter presentations, job interviews, writing a book...
OTHER TRAINING OPTIONS
Private Coaching. Individual private coaching is available to work with you on your project. We will work together to help you achieve your goals as as fast as possible. This is recommended for executives and those who really need to reach their goals as fast as possible.
Group Coaching. Get training for your group or company. We'll coach everyone to improve their presentations so they can contribute more to the group effort. If your group is planning or interested in a training event, contact us.