WORKSHOPS > PLAN, WRITE, SPEAK
Workshop - Plan, write, speak
Learn to plan, write, and speak in one class
HOW IT WORKS
This is a hands-on workshop. You will get a brief lecture on how to get started. After that, you will, get started planning, writing, and then delivering a one-two minute speech. All in one class.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
You will be in a friendly, casual group where everyone wants to improve their communication skills. All ages are welcome. All English speaking levels welcome. ESL-no problem.
ALL LEVELS, ALL AGES WELCOME
Each student will create their own project based on something they would like to tell others about. Each persons' experience is unique and so is each story.
1. Learn. Preview of what you will learn
2. Write. Choose your topic and plan your outline
3. Speak. Tell your one-two minute story
4. Review. Discussion of what worked and what can be improved
1. You will learn to organize your thoughts so when you speak others will get your main point
2. You will learn to outline your speech so you don't need to memorize it
3. You will increase your speaking confidence by seeing how easy it can be once you know what you want to tell about.
1. A relaxed social atmosphere. This is not just a lecture where you take notes then leave. You'll have much more fun than you expected.
2. You pick your own topic so right away you can talk about something you already know.
3. You share the same need to speak better with others. We are all working together for the same goals