Your Photography Coach
WHY LEARNING PHOTOGRAPHY?
Photography is the quickest way to show what you want to tell because a strong photo adds impact to your message.
That's why advertising consistently uses images to grab your attention and explain your purpose. You can benefit from this system with better photography.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
There are 20 lessons, taking only 30-60 seconds each. But after that easy-to-remember tip, you practice. And after that, there is also an opportunity for instructor review. So in this course, hands-on practice is the most significant part of each lesson.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
Naturally, this training is for anyone who wants to take better pictures. But especially if you have a message you want others to respond to: voting, donating, volunteering, or buying.
All you need is any device that takes pictures.
05. Place Your Subject
Where to put your main focus
11. Backlit Subjects
Creating that halo effect
14. Flat Sunlight
Getting good details in sunlight
18. Shoot Close
An easy way to create dramatic images
Introduction. What you will learn
I. Setup your shot
01. Select Your Background. Select what you want behind your subject
02. Frame Your Shot. Planning the edges of your image
03. Check Your Background. Dealing with distractions behind your subject
04. Check Your Foreground. Dealing with distractions in front of your subject
05. Place Your Subject. Where to put your main focus
II. Note your surroundings
06. Note the Horizon. The horizon as part of your image
07. Tilt the Horizon. Adding drama to your composition
08. Morning Haze. Appreciate different types of light
09. Shooting in Shade. An easy way to show details
10. Morning Full Sun. Effects of hard light
III. Natural light
11. Backlit Subjects. Creating dramatic light from behind
12. Portraits in the Sun. A good time to shoot in the sun
13. Flair. How to wipe out contrast and detail
14. Flat Sunlight. Getting the most details in sunlight
15. Horizontal or Vertical. Deciding how to frame your shot
IV. Contrast and closeness
16. Dark Skin Portraits. Tips for the best dark skin portraits
17. Light Skin Portraits. Tips for the best light skin portraits
18. Shoot Close. An easy way to get stronger images
19. Still Life. A great way to practice your composition
20. Micro Lenses. Taking a closer look at your subject
What you learned and what to do next
I wanted to say a quick and huge THANK YOU!! I learned so much.
Absolutely enjoyed the course, you are a rock star! I've taken many notes and genuinely appreciate the order in which you deliver the content. Thank you."
"Thank you very much. The course is really fun and is very useful."
"I have a lot to learn and the course was very useful."
"Very Detailed. Very nicely done! I wasn't expecting such a good course, I loved it."
"I have watched quite a few of your lessons already and they are excellent and well-delivered for easy comprehension."
"Thank you for making such a great course. I've learned a lot."